Bucked Up Pre Workout Review – Get Bucked Up
Product: Bucked Up Pre Workout
Container size: 30 servings
Caffeine Per Serving: 200mg
Rating: 8.6 out of 10
Manufacturer: Bucked Up at buckedup.com
Guarantee: 30 day satisfaction guarantee
Pros: No filler ingredients. 200mg of Caffeine is just right. Great taste. Extra L-Citrulline for increased endurance.
Cons: Price is not the cheapest. Natural and artificial flavors. It does not contain Creatine.
Bucked Up Pre Workout Overview
I’m always looking for the best and newest pre workout supplement to help supercharge my workouts. After looking over this product, I knew it would be a good one for a Bucked Up Pre Workout Review.
Some of the pre workouts I’ve had in the past have been too weak or too strong. The effects of others have faded away before the end of my exercise routine. Bucked Up bragged on its scientifically backed ingredients with clinically effective dosages, and quoted as “possibly the best pre workout on the market”.
This all sounds great to me, so I decided to put Bucked Up pre workout to my intensive workout test. I’m going to try Bucked Up for myself, review the key ingredients, special features, and any benefits or negatives.
CHECK CURRENT PRICE
Do I Need A Strong Pre Workout
Bucked Up Pre Workout claims to be “effective for serious athletes, bodybuilders, and anyone else looking for pump, focus, energy, and growth”.
The strength of a pre workout is usually determined by the amount of Caffeine and Amino Acids. A good pre workout supplement will make a world of difference to your exercise routine.
The quantity of Caffeine should be enough to get you extremely motivated, but not so much that you are crawling out of your skin.
Bucked Up has 200mg per serving of Caffeine which is slightly more than the average pre workout. The effects of the Amino Acids should also be felt. They will make you feel stronger and enable you to spend less time resting between exercises.
You should also get a little head tingle and feel the vascularization from the Aminos. The most important part is that you will have increased muscle endurance and less fatigue. Your pre workout should make you feel like showing up to the gym. If it’s not doing this, it’s time to switch.
See the Strongest Pre Workout Supplements
Bucked Up Pre Workout Review
Bucked Up comes in 11 different flavors which more than thee average pre workout. As far as the flavor, Bucked Up has is made with both natural and artificial, so it is not a true All Natural Pre Workout. Rocket Pop sounded interesting, so I decided to give this one a try. Bucked Up mixed well and was not too sweet or overdone.
About 25-30 minutes, my pre workout started to kick in. This is about the average timing to begin feeling the effects. I could feel the energy rush and that slight head tingle, so I knew I was ready for my warmup.
The best time to use a good pre workout is on the days that you are working the largest body parts such as leg day. These are the most difficult and should be worked out the hardest.
The heavy lifting part of my workouts is usually around 45 minutes. During this critical time, Bucked Up enabled me get a more intense workout. Because of the increased focus and energy, I was in hurry-up mode and got a lot more done. I usually super-set my muscle building exercises for a more efficient workout, so I need extra strength and motivation.
This pre workout gave me the endurance to push myself harder. My muscles recovered to 100% between exercise sets to be able to get the most out of the next one. Finally, the pre workout lasted long enough for my 20 minutes on the treadmill at the end. I feel that I got the most out of my workout, hit my muscles hard and burned plenty of calories.
If you have any comments or questions about this Bucked Up pre workout review, please leave them at the bottom and I will respond.
Bucked Up Benefits
- The 200mg of Caffeine was enough to give me sufficient energy, while at the same time not keeping me up all night.
- Great flavor. Rocket Pop is a combination of cherry, lime, and blue raspberry. It represents the old school popsicle that some of us grew up with.
- There are no proprietary blends. These are where pre workout manufacturers are not transparent about their ingredients on labeling.
- Contains more Citrulline Malate than most pre workouts. I feel that this one of the most important Amino Acids for muscle endurance. Citrulline synthesizes into Nitric Oxide which vascularizes your blood vessels. It creates increased flow of oxygen, nutrients, and Aminos to your muscle tissue. This enables your muscles to stay fresh and recover faster between exercises.
- Actigin is an ingredient that I haven’t seen in a pre workout before. Its benefits include increase VO2 MAX and boosting athletic performance.
- Contains three growth hormone potentiates to help enhance your workout
- Does not contain any filler ingredients.
- Just like their advertisement says, Bucked Up has a great mix of all of the most important ingredients for an intense workout.
CHECK PRICE ON BUCKED UP
Bucked Up Negatives
- One drawback to Bucked Up maybe the price. It runs about $10.00 more than the average pre workout. However, at 30 servings per container, this is only $1.50 per serving. Like with anything, you get what you pay for.
- Although Bucked Up contains many of the most important Amino Acids, this is a non-BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acid) formula.
- A Creatine Free pre workout. This can be a good or bad thing especially if you are Creatine intolerant.
- Deer Antler Velvet is their signature ingredient, but the jury is still out on its effects. More on this below.
See my 12 Best At-Home Gym Equipment for 2020
Bucked Up Ingredients
Here are the special ingredients that Bucked Up refers to as its “clinically effective dosages” with no filler products.
- Vitamin B12 100mcg
- Sodium (Himalayan Rock Salt) 100mg
- Citrulline Malate 6000mg
- Beta-Alanine 2000mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg
- AlphaSize Alpha GPC 200mg
- Taurine 100mg
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract 50mg
- AstraGin 25mg
- ActiGin 25mg
- Citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, Sucralose, malic acid, silicone dioxide, calcium silicate, red 40 lake
What’s With The “Deer Antler Velvet”
This isn’t a new product, I remember seeing it years ago along with ingredients such as “horny goat weed”. It is derived from the antlers of large bucks. During mating season, these large antlers sprout small velvety structures. Scientists have been studying the possible healing properties, regeneration, and faster muscle recovery associated with it.
Deer antler velvet has been found to boost testosterone levels to help with erectile dysfunction. There are still a lot of mixed theories of the effectiveness and of what quantity is best because there still hasn’t been enough testing on it. Deer Antler Velvet is safe for most, but not FDA approved.
You may have heard about deer antler velvet being banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency since this was big news at one time. There is still a lot of controversy about this product, as well as the possible side effects. Because of this, many stores and distributors (including Amazon and Walmart) sell a version that doesn’t include this extract.
Bucked Up – Woke Af High Stim Pre Workout
If you are looking for even more action in a pre workout, here’s one that is not for beginners. Woke AF includes 3 different stimulants including 333mg of Caffeine.
This is for the most intense workouts. This energy will last long enough for extended work shifts and study sessions. If it’s too much for you, it comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
Check Price on Woke AF
Bucked Up Wrap Up
If you’re like me, you are always looking for something to improve your exercise program. I’m always ready for more energy, strength, and endurance to help power through even better. This Bucked Up pre workout review has proven to do so.
The 8.4 rating on a scale of 1-10 demonstrated that it ranks up there with some of the best. The reason that I didn’t rank it higher is that there are decent ones for less money. On the other hand, you get what you pay for.
The 200mg of Caffeine was just right for extreme energy. The large amount of the Amino Acid, L-Citrulline really helped increase my strength and endurance. It also enabled my muscles to keep from fatiguing as quickly, so I could perform longer.
The list of ingredients looks spot on and Bucked Up doesn’t include any fillers or additives. I’ve also included a couple of the many positive reviews that I’ve found. I recommend giving Bucked Up a try. It may become one of the favorite pre workouts in your supplement rotation.
If you have any comments about Bucked Up or questions about pre workout supplements, please leave them at the bottom and I will respond.
Bucked Up Reviews
Bucked Up is a super popular product and evidence of this are the over 310 customer ratings as of this writing. Below is a screenshot of one of those reviews from a verified purchaser. You can click on the image to see more verified customer reviews.
CHECK PRICE ON BUCKED UP